A Project Manager is responsible for overseeing the planning and implementation of an entire project through budgeting, sourcing suppliers, and planning the project release. Their duties include site visits, job meetings, setting deadlines, providing feedback, and communicating with clients about the status of their project. Project Managers must develop a plan of action to get a project completed, working across departments to ensure their needs and wants are included within the confines of the project and budgetary restrictions. Completion of duties while continuing to build and maintain positive relationships with customers, subcontractors and vendors is necessary. A Project Manager is well-versed in all construction methodologies and procedures, and able to coordinate a team of professionals of different disciplines to achieve the best results.
- Responsible for leading and managing projects from inception to completion with full, in-depth knowledge of all project aspects including design, construction, schedule, and budgeting.
- Manage multiple projects individually and as a team, all simultaneously.
- Management of project start-up process and closeout process.
- Coordinate with Superintendents to plan, organize and direct activities on all aspects of the project.
- Organize and oversee construction procedures and ensure they are completed in a safe, timely and efficient manner while meeting budgets and deadlines.
- Complete billings & Cash flow projects.
- Job cost analysis.
- Communicate Eﬀectively - Listen to understand and clearly convey information in all forms based on the audience to ensure shared meaning of the message.
- Identify and promote solutions to any problem which might impede the progress of the project or adversely affect customer relations.
- Proactively conduct the project safety plan and quality plan.
- Maintain satisfactory relationships with owners, architects, vendors, subcontractors, etc.
Full time position. Salary to be determined by the experience, knowledge, skills, and abilities of the applicant.
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in Project Management.
- Degree in Construction Management, or related field a plus.
- Project Management experience on construction projects up to 15 million.
- Strong technical and communication skills are critical.
- Strong oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent analytical, organizational and project management skills.
- Strong computer skills. Knowledge of Sage, Procore, Bluebeam, Microsoft Office, etc.
- Ability to be a team player, flexible and able to work in a fast-paced and changing environment.
Compensation package which includes competitive health and welfare benefits including dental and vision, holidays and vacation pay and a 401k plan. Qualified applicants who are offered a position must pass a pre-employment substance abuse test.
Callas Contractors is an Affirmative Action/Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, color, national origin, race, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, protected veteran status, or disability status.
Email Resume to: email@example.com