The core values of the company define the character of the personnel that have worked with Callas Contractors for many years and set the standards for new employees.
The employees of Callas Contractors have selected the following five core values to be the organization’s guiding principles.
- Being honest and trustworthy in all activities.
- Doing the right thing when no one is looking.
- Supporting commitments made and honoring promises to provide excellent products and services.
- Being dependable and dedicated.
- Following through with every promise.
- Starting the job on time, staying on the job, and finishing the project as soon as possible.
- Eliminating "me" and "I" and focusing on "us" and "we".
- Working together with others to complete a common goal. This includes work units, subcontractors, and partners in the community.
- Serving people, making the world a better place to live and work.
- Volunteering, giving support to community causes, and creating an organization name that people can trust.
- Being the best in what you do every day.
- Going above and beyond what is expected.